Great value, low kilometre, all-Australian built School/Charter Coaches. Former transfer buses, clean and ready to work. They have never been registered in Australia and qualify as a replacement funded bus.
- Although built in 2013, these have never been registered in Australia yet, so are 'age zero'.
- Body built by Volgren Australia, Dandenong Victoria
- Spaced-framed chassis with large underfloor bins
- 53 to 57 McConnell/Styleride Belted School Safe Seats (vinyl or cloth trim available)
- Factory fitted school lights and hopper windows
- Painted all-over white
- Engine: Cummins ISLe5 (Euro 5) 280hp 8.9L Turbocharged
- Thermo King Heat & Cool Air-conditioning
- Transmission: Allison T375R, Fully Automatic 6 Speed
- Odometer: 38,000-125,000kms
- Good tyres
- Airbag Suspension
- Tyre Size: 295/80R22.5
- GVM: 17,480 Kg
- Vehicle Lifting Front and Rear, Lowering at Front, Electronic Control Air Suspension, WABCO ECAS – Electronic Set Up Adjustment, Kneeling Device, Vehicle Lifting and Lowering, WABCO ABS.
- Dark Tinted Windows
Priced between $185,000 and $200,000 + GST.
Please call Pete White for more information on 0410 644 828 on this vehicle.
|Chassis Make||Iveco Delta Graduate|
|Body Make||Volgren Australia|
|Engine||Cummins ISLe5 (Euro 5) 8.9L Turbocharged|
|Transmission||Allison T375R, Fully Automatic 6 Speed|
|Seating||53/57 + Driver|
|Price||From $185,000 + GST|