The unit was delivered in June 1999 a MCA (Denning / Austral build), Originally this Motorhome was specked as a 5 star Coach / Motorhome for Goree Park horse Stud in Mudgee NSW and only used to attend race days at Rosehill racecourse with owners and trainers like Bart Cummins son that has since married the Goree Park owners daughter of the motorhome.
With no expense spared a full custom build unit was completed for this dedicated use.
A complete refit was completed four years being the last of a 40 motorhome builds completed by Dick White Bus & Motorhome Sales in Alstonville NSW. The motorhome has had very limited use since this time - with extremely low kilometres.
- Has a genuine 66,577km on the speedo
- 400 HP Cummins M11 engine around 1625 rpm at 100 kph
- 5 speed Allison automatic transmission with hydraulic retarder system for safer driving.
- A queen bed at rear facing rear with a LG TV on back wall - Lots of bedroom storage
- A separate vanity area
- A pull out pantry
- A sink and half
- Gas / electric hot water system
- 3 burner gas / 1 electric stove and oven
- A down stairs shower / toilet area is a feature.
- A 3 seater leather lounge at front inc (safety belts for 2) that makes into a double bed by pushing a button.
- 2 leather swivel captains chairs
- 2 x Domestic roof top air conditioners
- 2 x Onan 3.6 KVA generators
- A vacuum toilet system with 32 litres capacity
- 12.2 M in length with dual tyred lazy axle for weight and stability.
- Huge under floor storage including the webber, tables chairs etc.
- A Nippondenso roof mounted air conditioner for use when travelling ....just so comfortable.
- Solar power system
- 3000 W inverter for 240 power
- 8 X 6 Volt deep cycle storage batteries.
The bus has recently undergone a major service and inspection by a renowned South East Queensland operator that is very familiar with Motorcoach and operates 100 of similar buses / coaches.
Please call Dick White on 0419 271 444 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
|Chassis Make||Motorcoach Classic III|
|Body Make||Motorcoach Australia|
|Engine||400 HP Cummins M11 engine around 1625 rpm at 100 kph|
|Transmission||5 speed Allison automatic transmission with hydraulic retarder system for safer driving|
|Kilometres||66,577km (genuine low mileage)|
|Price||$295,000 + GST|