Recently replaced by a new vehicle is this all-Australian built Motorcoach Australia 57-passenger Charter Coach - ideal for motorhome conversion.
- Manufactured in Kingston, Brisbane with quality BHP galvanised steel frame work
- 250hp Cummins C series engine
- Allison Transmission with inbuilt retarder (not tested)
- Rockwell axles (common to the American truck market)
- Thermo King Air Conditioner recently fitted with a new compressor
- 57 safety belted seating
- Luggage bins with 2 doors per side
- Front tyres near new, rear 50%
- Requires some body repairs - there is some body damage and also signs of rust around the wheel arches and stretch panel.
Priced at $22,000 + GST.
Please call Pete White for more information on 0410 644 828 on this vehicle.
|Chassis Make||Motorcoach Australia|
|Body Make||Motorcoach Australia 'Marathon'|
|Engine||250hp Cummins C series engine|
|Transmission||Allison Transmission with inbuilt retarder (not tested)|
|Kilometres||172,652km showing but fitted with new speedo|
|Seating||57 + Driver|
|Tyres||Front tyres near new, rear 50%|
|Luggage Space||Luggage bins with 2 doors per side|
|Price||$22,000 + GST|