There are many nice things that set this home apart from the others and a long list of inclusions. The owner has spent a lot to set this motorhome up and she is ready for a new life with a new owner. Some details and inclusions are:
- 4 Cylinder Turbo Diesel Mercedes Benz engine. We have not found it hard to find parts as there are many buses and trucks with the same chassis. Have found to not be thirsty. Just serviced.
- Aluminium body by Fitch Transport.
- Thick plywood roof that we have painted with Thermoshield (nearly $1,000 for the paint only). Cool in summer/warmer in winter
- Solar free camping system
- Air - Conditioning (heat and cool)
- 12v Fridge (Waeco) and 240v fridge
- BP Solar panel
- Redarc battery system - we have found to be a beauty
- Separate 240v plug in to charge or to run AC in van parks or home
- 240v inverter and sealed battery
- Full shower module at rear of bus and top of range portable, electric flush toilet. Separate section divided by door with Solar extraction fans. In image looks to be in the bus, but it can be moved anywhere.
- Gas stove top with 9.5kg bottle
- Manual transmission
- Exhaust brake
- Travels at 95-100km/h. 100 is not a problem but happiest at 95 kmh.
- Over 20k recently spent on refurbishment
- New tyres within last few months (say within last 500kms)
- Gas hot water (elect start)
- Rear generator - We originally had a 2kva Honda however purchased a larger 2.6kva unit recently in a custom checkerplate box with lots of ventilation. - Awning
- Customised 3M 'Nomad' mats on entry steps that can be removed / rinsed out. This takes on dirt, stoned, sand and provides additional traction.
- Digital TV (HD) and Saturn brand aerial
- Plenty of storage
- Two single beds with storage underneath.
- Screen door with mozzie mesh and sliding door into cabin (great for when you are pulled up on camp)
- Rear barn door into rear room/shower. Great for when you are in camp or backed up to have a shower off the beach. Plenty of ventilation.
Overall this motorhome present very well and is fitted out with good gear to make life as easy as can be...
|Chassis Make||Mercedes Benz LO912|
|Body Make||Fitch Transport Equipment|
|Engine||4 Cylinder Turbo Diesel Mercedes Benz engine|
|Seating||2 + Driver|
|Tyres||New tyres within last few months (say within last 500kms)|